I feel like my parents would have a fit if I did, but I definitely would dye my hair :sanapray:
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 2 March 2021 #1 I feel like my parents would have a fit if I did, but I definitely would dye my hair Reactions: Tickita, Darkseid, Ahsoka and 3 others
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 2 March 2021 #2 I definitely want to once its longer Reactions: mysteric and Mangoey
lotusflower Joined 6 February 2021 Messages 1,117 Reactions Received 1,890 Location In your dreams Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multifan Gender Female 2 March 2021 #3 Yeah, I would die it red, i can I'm just scared to go out cause covid Reactions: mysteric and Mangoey
Strawberry_Poppy Joined 14 February 2021 Messages 1,715 Reactions Received 2,962 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Peachy_Tae 2 March 2021 #4 I would dye it lighter brown with blue and white streaks Reactions: mysteric and Mangoey
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 2 March 2021 #5 yeah, something fun though Reactions: Mangoey
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 2 March 2021 #6 I would want the exact same brown color that @Reo's profile has, so yes I would Reactions: Myco and Mangoey
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 2 March 2021 #7 I did when I was younger but I don’t plan on dyeing it in the future, my hair gets damaged too easily. Reactions: Mangoey
I did when I was younger but I don’t plan on dyeing it in the future, my hair gets damaged too easily.
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 3 March 2021 #8 I didn't have my natural hair color in 10 years or so. My hair is currently a lighter blonde than my natural shade Reactions: Mangoey
I didn't have my natural hair color in 10 years or so. My hair is currently a lighter blonde than my natural shade
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 3 March 2021 #9 I already do Reactions: Mangoey
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 3 March 2021 #10 I wanna dye the tips Reactions: Mangoey
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 3 March 2021 #11 I regularly dye my hair Reactions: Mangoey
MK3AM SKZ #1 Hater . . Joined 21 December 2022 Messages 21,903 Reactions Received 26,247 Location Anime worlds Cards View Profile KS Coins 15,142 Fandom MULTISTAN Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns STAN SKZ AND BP Ship @snsd2beg Wreck @velvet 16 January 2023 #12 yes
tricky Joined 15 November 2020 Messages 11,086 Reactions Received 11,556 Location we like it like Cards View Profile KS Coins 11,767 Fandom zeroady Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @moonlight 16 January 2023 #13 Nope would rather leave it as black
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 16 January 2023 #14 I have dyed it blonde, brown & red. I like the red the most and wish to do it again it's just my scalp isn't healthy and it would hurt
I have dyed it blonde, brown & red. I like the red the most and wish to do it again it's just my scalp isn't healthy and it would hurt
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,373 Reactions Received 36,644 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,088 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 16 January 2023 #15 I would of loved it but my hair is not the type to be strong so I dont bother until my hair more healthy & when Im older older like late 20's or so
I would of loved it but my hair is not the type to be strong so I dont bother until my hair more healthy & when Im older older like late 20's or so
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 16 January 2023 #16 I was thinking about it at one point when I was young, but never did it. I wanted to know what I would look like with brown hair.
I was thinking about it at one point when I was young, but never did it. I wanted to know what I would look like with brown hair.
Violanah . Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 1,017 Reactions Received 803 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,817 Fandom Multifan Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/They 16 January 2023 #17 I used to dye mine in the past. I stopped due to how expensive its become for me to get my hair done. If price wasn’t an issue than yes. Not that I dislike my current hair color, it was just always fun changing things up now and then.
I used to dye mine in the past. I stopped due to how expensive its become for me to get my hair done. If price wasn’t an issue than yes. Not that I dislike my current hair color, it was just always fun changing things up now and then.
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,077 Reactions Received 72,505 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,391 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 16 January 2023 #18 My hsir has bern various colours over the years
Kramsussussybaka Joined 30 May 2022 Messages 804 Reactions Received 1,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Pronouns she/her 16 January 2023 #19 only the tips mabye
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 53,952 Reactions Received 17,132 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,080 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 16 January 2023 #20 i always dye my hair x