If you could (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Leech away a successful persons talents at the cost of making them less sucessful(basically you two switch successes ) would you?

I wouldn’t because I don’t want to be the reason behind someone’s downfall but I’d be tempted :wimwim: mw
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and lexus
Joined
26 April 2019
Messages
303
Reactions Received
751
Location
.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Seungri. That man is MAD talented, and I hate it. He has a beautiful voice and he can dance really well, but he's a disgusting human being and I would gladly take his skill away from him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread