- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 202
- Reactions Received
- 806
- Website
- plug.dj
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Visuals
- Gender
- Female
Would it be at your prime when you're young, but fully developed, or before a certain age just cause that's when you had it the best in every single way pretty much.
Personally I think I'd have stopped aging at my late teens, 16-17 ish, or just 15 cause I looked 15 at 16 and 17 anyway, I choose those ages because no one expects anything of you, but at the same time you're taken seriously if it matters, and you'd have some input over your own life as you wander the eternity as a teen.
Ignore the holes in the idea and just pitch your ideal age to have stopped aging, and of course there's no universal answer.
Personally I think I'd have stopped aging at my late teens, 16-17 ish, or just 15 cause I looked 15 at 16 and 17 anyway, I choose those ages because no one expects anything of you, but at the same time you're taken seriously if it matters, and you'd have some input over your own life as you wander the eternity as a teen.
Ignore the holes in the idea and just pitch your ideal age to have stopped aging, and of course there's no universal answer.