If You Date an Idol... (2 Viewers)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I would want them to directly tell me because I feel that if he made a song specifically for me, Delulu, obsessive fans would quickly figure out what the song is about and start attacking
That is if you guys are public-we all know many idols have suddenly gotten married when fans had no idea they were with someone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Jewel
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
That is if you guys are public-we all know many idols have suddenly gotten married when fans had no idea they were with someone.
I mean like once they figure out it isn't about them, they will start to investigate like they are sherlock holmes or something
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Jewel

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean like once they figure out it isn't about them, they will start to investigate like they are sherlock holmes or something
If they are delulu they will think it's about them no matter what I would think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Jewel
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
If they are delulu they will think it's about them no matter what I would think.
You're right, that's why I wish Idols were more upfront with these kinds of things so all the deluded fans can be weeded out of the fandom(s), I understand it's their private life and all and I respect that but them being that secretive is why sassaengs exist in the first place
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Jewel

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You're right, that's why I wish Idols were more upfront with these kinds of things so all the deluded fans can be weeded out of the fandom(s), I understand it's their private life and all and I respect that but them being that secretive is why sassaengs exist in the first place
I don't know if it's why sasaengs exist I think it's more because of idol culture with the idols essentially making fans think they are available to date their fans and that they WOULD date their fans. I think they would still exist but it might send the more delulu fans screaming like you said.
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I don't know if it's why sasaengs exist I think it's more because of idol culture with the idols essentially making fans think they are available to date their fans and that they WOULD date their fans. I think they would still exist but it might send the more delulu fans screaming like you said.
I agree although I do find it funny when they go on interviews and are asked about having a gf and them constantly denying it, and I'm just there watching like " the lies you tell" :mgblush:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I agree although I do find it funny when they go on interviews and are asked about having a gf and them constantly denying it, and I'm just there watching like " the lies you tell" :mgblush:
The worst is saying "I do have a girlfriend" *looks at the camera* "it's my fans!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Jewel

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Well while it'd be a sweet sentiment I can't help but feel that's it's kinda cringe and I'd rather it was just done in private
You and Reo think alike LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well while it'd be a sweet sentiment I can't help but feel that's it's kinda cringe and I'd rather it was just done in private
I agree with you x100000 :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
public proposals are an absolute NO can they just take me to watch the stars and then propose there
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Idk, I wouldn't particularly enjoy it simply cause it's a 3 minute proposal instead of a 30 second proposal
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd give him an A for effort, but I'd also want him to just ask me straight up. Besides, I don't want delulus attacking us over a stupid song!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
itd be cute as long as they did it in private as well; I'm kinda a certified idiot so i need someone to tell me outright
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread