- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
You must do everything Jimin says!!!!
Watch your back from now on thenI will never download that game.
I’m not opposed to matricide you knowY'know... I very rarely say no to my children but... No...
Bold of you to assume I wouldn't knock you out first!I’m not opposed to matricide you know
I have a woozi pic for distractionBold of you to assume I wouldn't kill you first!
I have a Jimin body-pillow to use as a shield!I have a woozi pic for distraction
I can stab around itI have a Jimin body-pillow to use as a shield!
But what if I climb inside it?I can stab around it
Poison is readily availableBut what if I climb inside it?![]()
Bold of you to assume I'm not toxic af already!Poison is readily available
I’ll only need a little dose thenBold of you to assume I'm not toxic af already!
If you were important to me I’d want you aliveI am that important to you![]()
![]()
If you were important to me I’d want you alive
But I don’t you rat
are u talking about mydol ?wasnt tht the gae that had a lot of bugs and no one could trst/ creepy people and such before?
Mydol is an app where u can pretend to chat with k idols, but the chatbot would say creepy things and spy on you. Does that ring a bell? Bts world just came out like yesterdaymaybe? that does sound familiar