I am a casual fan of Kard. That means I follow them. To me, being a fan means being a follower which involves looking forward to new material. My main reason to be a Kard fan is because I'm strongly inclined to like co-eds. When I knew about Kard, however, I disliked their genre, which kept me away from them even though I wanted to like them. I came to like (not love) tropical house because of them.
I understand in this comeback, they come with what I consider a major change; hip hop. That's my most disliked genre on kpop. I borderline hate it. So I'm considering this a major set back. I know I don't dislike hip hop with the same intensity song to song; and there are some songs that I have liked in the past.
Okay. My main uncertainty is then whether or not I'll like the song by itself; whether or not I'll like it because they are Kard; or whether I'll completely dislike it and consider it a stain on Kard's discography. Kard is however in a unique position. I'm sure they'll not run the same fate that happened with KNK; I was a casual fan and complete lost interest when they came back with hip hop.