If you eat nutella with toast... (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
nutella is overrated and so ridiculously overpriced

there are so many better chocolate spreads out there for much cheaper

if you have a lidl in your country...I'd suggest taking a peak
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
nutella is overrated and so ridiculously overpriced

there are so many better chocolate spreads out there for much cheaper

if you have a lidl in your country...I'd suggest taking a peak
Nutella is superior. I've tried all the other brands available where I live and can confirm Nutella is the best!

PS: ...I'm rich enough to buy Nutella whenever I want to... It's great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread