Cover If You Ever Forget That You Love Me [Amateur Cover] (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Sorry, for the sounds at the start I was adjusting the laptop.
I fell in love with this song recently and I wanted to sing it real badly.
I know I had a hard time switching from my deeper tone to a higher one at times.
Also, I know with the words Chest & Die I messed up a bit with the tone/pitch.
I also wasn't as emotional as I wanted to be because I was so focused on singing it "right".

But here is another full cover:
​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
but for real lol, ive always really liked your singing voice, it's really pretty ^^
AWWW thank you I always feel like my tone is pretty generic? But it's not bad.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread