If you ever need a friend... (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
But, is there something more sentimental than a responsible, funny, kindhearted customer service? :sadcat:
Well, I was hoping you'd say you were available for therapy.
But I'll take a friendly and funny service.
But I'd like it even better coming from you~ uwu
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well, I was hoping you'd say you were available for therapy.
But I'll take a friendly and funny service.
But I'd like it even better coming from you~ uwu
Oh, I am available for therapy, indeed!
But I thought it was too obvious, thanks to my friendly and inviting dp & sig combo :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I stan this new ship
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread