- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
If you got a ticket to a kpop concert what concert would you choose?
Only one!!!
Only one!!!
Oh really?? So luckyI've already seen Taeyeon, Red Velvet, Blackpink and Dreamcatcher multiple times..
So I would say IU![]()
Yep!!Oh really?? So lucky
Where do you live?Yep!!
Seen Taeyeon in Seoul, Red Velvet in Yokohama, Blackpink in Osaka & London, and Dreamcatcher in London.
Tokyo and London lolWhere do you live?![]()
I've never gone to a concertYep!!
Seen Taeyeon in Seoul, Red Velvet in Yokohama, Blackpink in Osaka & London, and Dreamcatcher in London.
I hope that you get the chance to soon!I've never gone to a concert
Yeah! Will see in the futureI hope that you get the chance to soon!![]()
I knew you would say that! <3NEO JAPONISM![]()
Who else would I have mentionedI knew you would say that! <3
I knowWho else would I have mentioned![]()
I could have answered MIGMA SHELTER too tho 😂I know
NEO JAPONISM WORLD DOMINATION![]()
There's only one option the description saysI could have answered MIGMA SHELTER too tho 😂
I knew you would say that tooFor me, it;s Seventeen
I know I knowNEO JAPONISM![]()