If You Had a Business (2 Viewers)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
If you had your own business what would it be of?
I think I'd love to run a cute little cafe.
Desserts galore and sweet drinks.
The theme would be K-Pop or anime-inspired.
Or maybe a kawaii theme where everything is pastel and lace.
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
something marketing based
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
A resturant that serves simple coffees (mostly differnt roasts), serves many types of egg dishes (I think eggs are under appreciated), and for side dishes fried tofu. I'd allow people to leave anything behind for people to read or listen to they don't want anymore. that way if a person wants to take anything home that's ok. I've seen some resturants do this and I think it's a good idea.

edit and if anyone wants any fancy coffee they can go next door to @kinnie place and get some fancy coffee I'd allow it.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Screw drugs, this is the best. And sell crystals too
yes!

and damn speaking of tarot, I lowkey want to buy new cards
 
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Buy them and make a love reading for me
:maheart: jk lol
I don't know which one I would get :umjicry: the ones I saw on amazon didn't resonate with me as much as the one I already have
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to think that gaming shop would be nice, but those aren't doing good these days cause of digital downloading.

Maybe comic/manga cafe could work, maybe even the one where you can have your own booth overnight so it's kind of hostel too, it might get enough attraction. Or internet cafe. I don't think there is any with these concepts in my country so far, though there is tabletop game cafes.

Or just cat cafe since that's at least safe bet :dubuthink:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
A resturant that serves simple coffees (mostly differnt roasts), serves many types of egg dishes (I think eggs are under appreciated), and for side dishes fried tofu. I'd allow people to leave anything behind for people to read or listen to they don't want anymore. that way if a person wants to take anything home that's ok. I've seen some resturants do this and I think it's a good idea.

edit and if anyone wants any fancy coffee they can go next door to @kinnie place and get some fancy coffee I'd allow it.
Thanks for giving my business a shoutout.
Also, I'd like a cheese omelet, please.
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I kind of have it :sanapray: I cook/sell desserts/sweets
It's cute :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread