18+ If you had a premonition like the people in the "Final Destination" movies (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
18+ tag cuz "Final Destination" Movies are 18+
--
Would you let it happen or try to save the people that got killed in the premonition?
I think personally, I'd just let it happen.
Sure the deaths might not be the most comfortable and peaceful, as it is in the "Final Destination" Universe,
but thinking about how much more chaos and destruction I could possibly cause due to the 'You can never escape Death" theory is even scarier to me.
I'd rather save innocent peoples eyes, that would have to see someone die in front of them at a later moment, if I decided to do sth against the initial premonition.
:susPepe:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ive never seen it but id prolly think it was my imagination and just chill or smth
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread