If you had the opportunity to date your bias, would you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Even if Jimin was the most revolting man on earth… his bank account is not!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Realistically if I already knew them irl, got along with them well and was asked out by them to see if we’d make a good couple sure. But if I’m just going off what I’ve seen of them based off varieties… :dubuthink: No for all of them because I don’t see any of my biases that way, most of them I think I’d picture us having a good friendship but nothing more.
Now if you ask me about my bias wreckers… Park Seonghwa I am single and ready to mingle :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
ugh YES (don't show my boyfriend lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread