Appreciation If you had the opportunity to meet 1 K-pop idol, who would you choose? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
If you had the amazing opportunity to meet a K-pop idol of your choice, who would you choose and why? For me, I would choose Nayeon from TWICE because she was my first ever bias and she quickly became my ult. I really am fascinated by her talent and I really like her personality. Basically, it would be amazing to meet her lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
My top two ult biases Intak and Onew... it's hard to pick. Yeah Intak is my number 1, but it used to be Onew and I really vibe with Onew's personality a bit more than Intak's.
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
My top two ult biases Intak and Onew... it's hard to pick. Yeah Intak is my number 1, but it used to be Onew and I really vibe with Onew's personality a bit more than Intak's.
I understand that! It can be really hard to pick just 1 person. Hopefully, you'll meet them one day!
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I understand that! It can be really hard to pick just 1 person. Hopefully, you'll meet them one day!
More so than that, I have yet to see SHINee live! They are such good performers and I can't even begin to imagine how what I see on screen can even scratch the surface of the performances they can deliver.
:pepecry2:

Hopefully you can meet your favs too <3.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Solar. I like her YT channel and she seems cool, quirky, fun, and also pretty chill. Idk, I just feel like it would be a pretty hilarious meeting.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
IU without a doubt in my mind.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread