If you HAD to get married... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
If I HAD TO, I´d get married in the local town hall. They even have special days when the whole service is free of any charge. I´d do that, no pretty dress, no party, just me, the poor soul and two legally adult witnesses.
I suppose that is all you need to know to understand my outlook on marriage :D.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i would wanna get married at the beach, with a pretty dress. 10/10 would go dress shopping right now except I'm not engaged
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread