If you had to make your hair thicker or thinner… (1 Viewer)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I alr have thick hair so....thicker :pepechill:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Hard question, since I'm balding and it's really thin it's so easy to take care of and buzz off! I had long hair once and it was such a pain!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
327
Reactions Received
428
Location
Drama
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,428
Fandom
Dive
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
thinner, i have thick hair and it takes forever to manage sometimes so i think chopping some layers and thinning it would be so helpful
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,435
Reactions Received
9,449
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,830
Gender
Male
My days with over-the-shoulder length thick brunette hair are long gone - now I have the hairstyle (but unfortunately not the fitness level) of Jason Statham. To be honest, I miss my lion's mane. So I'd prefer thicker over thinner hair.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread