- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ohhh then they really can't found you lolIn hell
Nice destination.A place no one can see me. Maybe in the bathroom lol
Ohhh creative ahh. Then I'll also call you Tarzan lolCloset a, an faraway tree (they *in school* call me tarzan cause i could climb trees well) , cabinet no ones use, back of the attic i'm 5'7.5 i can hide up a tree for sure.
Ahh really? I get good ideas when I'm in bedNice destination.
For some reason, I dunno y, I get all good ideas when I'm in the bathroom
I don't care bcuz I won't run away from everyoneAh someone can see you neh
Ok ok we hope lolI don't care bcuz I won't run away from everyone![]()