- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
You have no reason to feel morally superior.
Never thought this needed saying but I've surprisingly seen this.
If you defend the rights of LGBT people but will hate on people for their race, you are not automatically a good person.
If you defend the rights of black people but will hate on people for the country they were born in, you are not automatically a good person.
If you defend the rights of people who are foreigners but will hate on people who are LGBT, you are not automatically a good person.
I don't care if your family is bigoted. I don't care if your entire society is bigoted. That doesn't give you an excuse to be that way, and least of all does it give you the right to feel better than others for being a bigot. You can judge them all you want. You can disagree with them. You can defend others to the moon and back. But if you are a bigot who feels the need to hate on others for being a different type of bigot, you need to look at yourself first because you are no better.
Rant over.
I also just want to specify the "you" is a general you. It's not targeted at you specifically. I just wanted to mention that in case anyone thought it was an attack on them specifically,
Never thought this needed saying but I've surprisingly seen this.
If you defend the rights of LGBT people but will hate on people for their race, you are not automatically a good person.
If you defend the rights of black people but will hate on people for the country they were born in, you are not automatically a good person.
If you defend the rights of people who are foreigners but will hate on people who are LGBT, you are not automatically a good person.
I don't care if your family is bigoted. I don't care if your entire society is bigoted. That doesn't give you an excuse to be that way, and least of all does it give you the right to feel better than others for being a bigot. You can judge them all you want. You can disagree with them. You can defend others to the moon and back. But if you are a bigot who feels the need to hate on others for being a different type of bigot, you need to look at yourself first because you are no better.
Rant over.
I also just want to specify the "you" is a general you. It's not targeted at you specifically. I just wanted to mention that in case anyone thought it was an attack on them specifically,