IF YOU HAVE CRAZY / TERRIBLE (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
FAMILY ,WOULD U TELL THAT TO YOUR BF / GF :pandafightR:

I MEAN THE ONE U GONNA MARRY

I GUESS IT IS EMBARASSING SO I WOULD JUST SAY 'THEY ARE ABUSIVE AND I DONT HOPE U MEET THEM'

WHAT ABT U
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
O.O..U SEEMS LIKE HAVING THIS ISSUE

BUT DONT REALLY HAVE TO ELABORATE TO INCREASE TRAUMA ,RIGHT? :llama_laugh:
Hmm mine aren't terrible. But they can be a lot :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread