- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I just put mine in the oven cuz the packaging said they recommend it instead of the microwave smh gotta wait 40 minutes nowMicrowave because I’m lazy and want food immediately![]()
My English is limited that late but when u buy something frozen from the supermarket it usually gives u the option of microwave or oven on the back but maybe that's just German things lmaoMicrowave, I’ve never heard of people heating up food using the oven? Wouldn’t it just burn ?![]()
Yeh we have that option too, but I thought you were talking about heating up food in general, not just the frozen foodMy English is limited that late but when u buy something frozen from the supermarket it usually gives u the option of microwave or oven on the back but maybe that's just German things lmao
Same here lmaoMicrowave because I’m lazy and want food immediately![]()