If you have to try to convince someone stan your group and... (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
... you could only use one MV, which MV would you show them?
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I forgot to add my MV because i'm an idiot but editing is too much effort so here
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
For SuperM I'd use Jopping :pandatea:
this must have been a very hard decision to make considering their current selection of MVs:sippinthetea:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this must have been a very hard decision to make considering their current selection of MVs:sippinthetea:
It took me hours, I was thinking hard before you even posted this thread :haylul:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Skz -Get Cool

Day6 - Congratulations

NCT - I think maybe either 7th sense or regular? idk


BTS - Def Spring Day

Red Velvet - Psycho or Bad Boy


EXO - Love Shot

Got7 - Hard Carry or Not By The Moon



My passion is watching M/Vs
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Dumb Dumb for Red Velvet : catchy and insanely addictive song, unique mv




Decalcomanie for Mamamo : it’s perfect to introduce someone to Mamamoo’s retro and elegant universe and to theirs fantastic vocals.




I need U for BTS : The mv is a cinematographical experience and it’s a sad/raw song which holds a strong emotional charge. Perfect to showcase the fact that BTS songs are often about theirs personal struggles.

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I prefer Jimin 1 hour cute compilation
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Dumb Dumb for Red Velvet : catchy and insanely addictive song, unique mv




Decalcomanie for Mamamo : it’s perfect to introduce someone to Mamamoo’s retro and elegant universe and to theirs fantastic vocals.




I need U for BTS : The mv is a cinematographical experience and it’s a sad/raw song which holds a strong emotional charge. Perfect to showcase the fact that BTS songs are often about theirs personal struggles.

Decalcomanie for Mamamoo is soooo good :sanapray:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well, if they liked cute concepts then:


But if they liked "darker" stuff, then:



Or maybe Aju Nice or Don't Wanna Cry since those are good representatives too.
I've recently finally watched the Fear M/V (I've only seen the dance practice) and WOW I love them so much
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I've recently finally watched the Fear M/V (I've only seen the dance practice) and WOW I love them so much
Yesss, they're so amazing. :sanapray: I love the Fear music video, especially Jeonghan's part and he isn't even my bias, haha.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yesss, they're so amazing. :sanapray: I love the Fear music video, especially Jeonghan's part and he isn't even my bias, haha.
Jeonghan slayyyed in that!!! So did everyone else, but Jeonghan made me not exist for a little
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Jeonghan slayyyed in that!!! So did everyone else, but Jeonghan made me not exist for a little
Ahhh same!!! I'm hoping they have another comeback soon. :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread