If you have to try to convince someone stan your group and... (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ahhh same!!! I'm hoping they have another comeback soon. :sanapray:
Yess! I hope so too! I could always use an SVT comeback They may not be my ult group anymore, but when I'm not hyped for any of their comebacks, I'm probably dead.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Yess! I hope so too! I could always use an SVT comeback They may not be my ult group anymore, but when I'm not hyped for any of their comebacks, I'm probably dead.
Lmaoo, me too! I definitely ult them hardcore, so I'm really feeling the comeback drought rn, lol. I can't say overall drought though, because they sure give us a ton of content, whew. :nekosweat:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Lmaoo, me too! I definitely ult them hardcore, so I'm really feeling the comeback drought rn, lol. I can't say overall drought though, because they sure give us a ton of content, whew. :nekosweat:
*Sees badges and user tag* Are you sure you ult them hardcore? :pepesmug: But yes, SVT feed us with content a lot :sanapray:
 
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
for my three ults:

playing with fire or ddu du ddu du



latata or lion



piri or deja vu



(i picked iconic songs that everyone with taste likes lol, as well as ones where all members shined/the line distribution was pretty okay *cough* (g)i-dle *cough*)
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Blackpink - Playing with Fire




CLC - No




BNVDIT - Dramatic




Fromis_9 - Love Bomb




ITZY - Wannabe




ELRIS - My Star




Momoland - BBoom BBoom




Weki Meki - I don't like your Girlfriend




Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat




After School - Because of You




After School Red - Night into the sky




Orange Caramel - Lipstick




Big Bang - Bang Bang Bang




2NE1 - GOTTA BE YOU




Red Velvet - Zoo




Lovelyz - Wag-zak



---

groups i dropped


BTS - BS&T ( reason, music changed too much and toxic Army )




Twice - OOH-AHH ( reason, toxic onces )

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread