If you hear a food item… (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you ever picture a version of said food that’s different then the one you always have?

For me with mac and cheese I always imagine the Kraft version instead of the one I usually have. I guess because I’ve heard about the Kraft one more growing up so even though it’s worse and I don’t eat it I think of it first :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Nina

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i hear beignets and think of real beignets even tho ive probably had them 3 times in my life

the way i have them is we always make them by just frying cheap biscuits lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m the opposite. I imagine real mac and cheese when with a picky eater at home, Kraft dinner is more common
Do you ever picture a version of said food that’s different then the one you always have?

For me with mac and cheese I always imagine the Kraft version instead of the one I usually have. I guess because I’ve heard about the Kraft one more growing up so even though it’s worse and I don’t eat it I think of it first :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ik the burgers here looking nothing like the pix.
damn false advertising.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,570
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
slightly off kilter once I was with my mother at a japanese restaurant and she wanted the eel rice
what came out was like 2 pieces of eel compared to eight on the picture...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread