Appreciation If you love powerful vocals, this thread is for you. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I just wanted to post 10 2020 underrated songs with majestic vocals.



I didn’t know May at all before this song but she is very talented.







Two songs from Hynn, my favorite underrated vocal queen. Her discography is delightful.




My girl, Eunji always serves but International fans don’t pay enough attention to her. She is Apink main vocalist.



Song Jieun has a very beautiful and unique voice. She is a veteran at this point and is around for a long time.




EXID main vocalist Solji released a very good song this year.




My personal SOTY. Give a try to others Younha songs such as Password 486. You won’t regret it.




The OST of the year by Lyn, another veteran singer.





The dancing song of this list by Chanmi.




And last but not least, Sohyang, Ali and theirs fantastic voices.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ll have to check these out later, I’m always looking for more great vocalists :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread