If You Need To Laugh or Something Here You Go~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
So i made these little "skits" as you could say, outta a bunch of random Derp/Meme stuff, that i never got the chance to use *Coughs* Cuz i forgot about them😅
I hope these bring Happiness and Joy to you~
Or at least a laugh, smile, chuckle, anything honestly🤷‍♀️
​



When your parents get in a fight and the kids be watching :

The Dad:
cf6b46dbaf5a1c82a481d412b485a4197c63c5fdr7-577-1024_hq.jpg



The Mom:
a62511d82f36420b97fffe05d244bf7274e17ca0r7-480-480_hq.jpg



Older Sister:
54424e543f5b26919783b02fccb53c8e.jpg


The 12 year old:
115f795173d6e208f902aeb886963ce0063e1b09r7-736-736_hq.jpg




(This one's a bit longer) Bts Group Chat:

TheAlienOutside
1578589790409.png


#Swag🖕
1578589830128.png

TheAlienOutside
1578589869818.png


TheONLYGoldenOne
1578589898674.png


Chimmy💜
1578589922249.png

TheONLYGoldenOne
What?



~PurpleSunshine~
Did you just use a meme of Yourself?





TheONLYGoldenOne
Of Course What else? Theres nothing better.


WorldWideHandsome👑
Yes There Is, One Of Me.


#Swag🖕
Why would we use that?




BrainMonster
Yoongi don’t go there.





WorldWideHandsome👑
No, No, No, Wym Yoongi?




#Swag🖕
I wouldn’t Use You face for a damn thing, You Have No Swag, Just Like Jimin Has No Jams.








TheONLYGoldenOne
Ooooooh, Oof Jimin Hyung!



Chimmy💜
Watch It Coconut Boy.🥥


TheAlienOutside
1578590062429.png


Chimmy💜
Shut It, Tae.


BrainMonster
Kookie, Where Are You Going?🤨



TheONLYGoldenOne
Just For a Walk Maybe the Store..🤷‍♂️


WorldWideHandsome👑
Be Back Soon Dinner Is Almost Ready.👍


TheONLYGoldenOne
Yes, Eomma🙄



WorldWideHandsome👑
Don’t You Eye Roll Me! Or I Won’t Give You Any Banana Milk!


TheONLYGoldenOne
Sorry, Jin Hyung🥺




#Swag🖕
WiLl YOu ShUt UP!! I’m Trying To Sleep!


TheAlienOutside
1578590560435.png

~PurpleSunshine~
It Was Nice Knowing You Guys!~


Chimmy💜
I Hope You Enjoyed Life!


TheONLYGoldenOne
1578590625805.png


Chimmy💜
1578590700369.png

BrainMonster
Woooah! Those fake Jam’s.

#Swag🖕
1578590776430.png

Chimmy💜
1578590831011.png


BrainMonster
1578590859533.png

WorldWideHandsome👑
1578590891809.png


TheONLYGoldenOne
1578590924353.png


~PurpleSunshine~
Did You Just Help Jiminie?
1578590977205.png


#Swag🖕
You Won’t Let Me Sleep I had to stop it.
1578591009723.png


TheAlienOutside
1578591039969.png



~!THE END!~



When My Brother's playing Fortnite:

My Brother:
9bfe6c203816c8ff99689c7859896f4be1ec3601r7-632-632_hq.jpg


Players On His Team:
9f4018f6e3255075c5453bef25b72b55281de4e3r7-736-736_hq.jpg


Other Players:
04794ea1ea7f056ab3e3fde0e03d12c54c994d55r7-262-211_hq.jpg


Me in the background watching:
a014d0ad8bea943dfada5379850903a0b69bc9a0r7-456-434_hq.jpg



When you see someone doing a stupid challange:

The Person:
db493c1a4234b544b6f15e60f5538bd1b101d21dr7-720-602_hq.jpg


Their Friend:
dce88aebbb3dbb3962589b0115366cab119f70ebr7-736-698_hq.jpg


Me:
451810f1b553e56e3b8535a0963ec0d9c85b6b41r7-530-530_hq.jpg
502473b09cb574e7691d1fe7763ece9115a95fear7-720-824_hq.jpg


When i turn on a kpop song:

Me:
download copy 5.jpg


Friend 1:
download copy 6.jpg


Friend 2:
d3119afd6958cb55c78d520f2278bc7d9942de03r7-500-500_hq.jpg


Well That's all, I hope you enjoyed!~ How was your day? I hope it was good! Love Chu!~:pandalove:
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is gold
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread