If you told me this animal existed I wouldn't have believed you (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A venomous worm with teeth that from what I've read are made partially of metal (copper to be specific). Like tell me that doesn't sound made up, a venomous species that can take copper from its environment and essentially make it into teeth with just a protein and some melanin. And they're aggressive too, which is lovely :jisoosmh:
1675786910059.png


 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
A venomous worm with teeth that from what I've read are made partially of metal (copper to be specific). Like tell me that doesn't sound made up, a venomous species that can take copper from its environment and essentially make it into teeth with just a protein and some melanin. And they're aggressive too, which is lovely :jisoosmh:
1675786910059.png


Oof! That’s a worm alright.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
So...... those science fiction films were NOT lying........ Granted, they were CGI and very large....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This is why I am okay with not ever going outside :pepecross:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Ewwww. I don't like worms anyways :leavingmind::llama_laugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you so just search up bloodworms during your recovery huh? lol
Someone asked me a worm related question so I googled if there existed venomous worms and they popped up, so I got interested and read more about them :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread