If you use art supplies, where do you buy them? (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
honestly they come from wherever i can find them, as long as theyre not some cheap dollar store brand
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Mangoey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Online mostly. I haven’t bought art supplies in a long while now though, I’m already stocked up for many lifetimes lol
There aren’t any hobby lobbies near me tho, so all my crafting needs are filled by Michael’s only :(
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually go to michaels for my paint supplies. For yarn, michaels as well? But a lot of the times they dont have what Im looking for, so I'll go online to joann for the really soft yarn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread