If you walk down a random street in Korea & makeup less Chung Ha came face to face with you, you wouldnt recognize her (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Like dayum. I mean, this is still with a shit yon of makeup from gloss to some eye makeup, foundation concealer blusher etc too. But whatta difference like whatta difference

Compare it to this


I have always been disturbed by the shit ton of makeup she seems to wear on her face. Like I get that every idol wears it but she seems to have makeup caked on her face. There's prolly hundred layers. And those lip pumps and the very heavy eye makeup ugh.

Damn. That poor facial skin. I feel for ya
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
She doesn't look that different to me tbh. I haven't noticed any difference between the amount of makeup she wears vs any other female idol. The difference between the video and the pics you linked is pretty much just everyday makeup vs stage makeup and it isn't caked on by any means even if it is heavier, Korean makeup artists are good like that. Even in the sig just above me (@OnCloudJess ) with Tzuyu she seems to be wearing heavy makeup on stage (just as heavy as Chungha's), but in the majority of the photos i've seen of her it's a lot more natural because all of the photos I see are taken at the airport rather than when she's in her stage outfit.

I wouldn't say she's wearing that much makeup in the video either. Of course you can cake on a lot of makeup and make it look natural but the majority of Korean makeup artists i've seen use better techniques to make the skin flawless, rather than just putting on more makeup. I wouldn't be too worried for her skin~ I'm sure she has all the right skincare products to take care of it~
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She doesn't look much different with/without makeup. If anything I find her to look kinda different from her PD101/IOI days. She seems to have some work done on her chin, not that I'm against it- but you can notice the difference.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she looks good no matter what. it really is no big difference
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread