- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Here’s an example for you:
My mom and I have currently been sick since Tuesday (mom) and Wednesday (Me), with Covid which is great
(I hope you sense the abundance of sarcasm in this thread). And because we both currently feel like our throats are slowly being sliced open (among many other side effects) we haven’t been cleaning the house at all besides a few things with our pets (cat boxes and bedding changes which is literally torture because we’ve had a few close calls of vomiting because any strong smell is getting to us). However, my mom has a husband…
(he and I don’t get along for a number of reasons)
Anyways, I feel like the normal nice thing to do when family is sick is to make sure to help a little, you know? So after days of the house getting dirtier he decides to do the dishes. I guess I should mention this in order for you all to understand but I clean out my chicks water container in the kitchen sink (I know, gross) but I always make sure to dump and clean all the icky stuff out and even clean the sink so there’s no chance of that transferring to any of our dishes. But because I’m sick I haven’t been doing that because the smell like I said is really difficult to be around.
So, to get to the point of this thread, my mom’s husband is so helpful that he doesn’t clean any of it out of the sink (mind you I also always switch sponges because chick stuff will get on it as well) he used the sponge that was already in the sink that had dirty chick bedding all over it and “cleaned” the dishes.
. Now we have to clean all those dishes whenever we get enough energy to do so. 
Now that my rant is over I shall go continue to suffer for who knows how long
My mom and I have currently been sick since Tuesday (mom) and Wednesday (Me), with Covid which is great
Anyways, I feel like the normal nice thing to do when family is sick is to make sure to help a little, you know? So after days of the house getting dirtier he decides to do the dishes. I guess I should mention this in order for you all to understand but I clean out my chicks water container in the kitchen sink (I know, gross) but I always make sure to dump and clean all the icky stuff out and even clean the sink so there’s no chance of that transferring to any of our dishes. But because I’m sick I haven’t been doing that because the smell like I said is really difficult to be around.
So, to get to the point of this thread, my mom’s husband is so helpful that he doesn’t clean any of it out of the sink (mind you I also always switch sponges because chick stuff will get on it as well) he used the sponge that was already in the sink that had dirty chick bedding all over it and “cleaned” the dishes.
Now that my rant is over I shall go continue to suffer for who knows how long