- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Why wait??I think I would try moderator and graphics
oh wait........................
Why wait??I think I would try moderator and graphics
oh wait........................
You have events!hmm im thinking events but i'm not sure
Ohhh poor buddy!!I HAVE TESTS ALREADY AND I LITERALLY JUST WOKE UP FROM A DREAM ABOUT FAILING THE AP TEST
Ohhh you can do it buddy!And here I am, just wanting to be User of the Month smh![]()
Because I already was! LOLWhy wait??
it was @NeoSquare ’s community manager roleIDK I think it was one of the most positions
always on your side
Ah yesit was @NeoSquare ’s community manager role
Idk why they still didnt give you all the bannersAh yes
Give me banner without any of the responsibilities![]()
I know rightIdk why they still didnt give you all the banners
Must be a bug
yeah, i was joking hahaYou have events!
That’s my lifelong dream, but I’m never active enough.And here I am, just wanting to be User of the Month smh![]()
Ohh really?imagining working for ks. I could never
I only use my power for dojacord that a friend of mine made
Ohhh ok ok :wonugl:yeah, i was joking haha
i guess if not events graphics.
Try your best!That’s my lifelong dream, but I’m never active enough.
![]()
I mean I do a lot for ks. always loved helping out as much as I can. it’s a fun place.Ohh really?
WowI mean I do a lot for ks. always loved helping out as much as I can. it’s a fun place.
and yeah somehow I made non kpop stan friends and am active there too lmao