if you wear lipstick what's your favourite colour? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i really like a darker, rosy hue
1619372115917.png


but i also love mulberry
1619372144038.png


and dark red which im sure you know what it looks like. im also a sucker for glossy light pink
 

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I like peachy one, but it looks so bad on me, I do wear the classy red one though. similar to the one you have posted. it looks bad on me, but at least better than the orange one :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like peachy one, but it looks so bad on me, I do wear the classy red one though. similar to the one you have posted. it looks bad on me, but at least better than the orange one :D.
i always feel like red lipsticks are universally nice on people. like if you find the right tone there's no way it can look bad :queen: or maybe I'm just biased cus red is my favourite colour
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i always feel like red lipsticks are universally nice on people. like if you find the right tone there's no way it can look bad :queen: or maybe I'm just biased cus red is my favourite colour
I think it also depends on your overall visage like your haircolour and eye colour and all? red yes, but different shades of red. I find it insanely cool when someone has dark hair and wears a dark lipstick β™₯
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think it also depends on your overall visage like your haircolour and eye colour and all? red yes, but different shades of red. I find it insanely cool when someone has dark hair and wears a dark lipstick β™₯
yeah for sure, if you find the perfect red its so pretty :sj_weary: I'm such a sucker for dark reds on dark hair too :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I like wearing rosy shades too :maheart:

I also like some reddish shades :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Any pink , rosy shade or fuchsia. Red is also very sexy but brings you a lot of attention which I'm not looking for unless it's a party or gathering.
i love pinks a lot too :sanapray: its so pretty and dainty
 
  • Love
Reactions: SnowWhite

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
If I go alt fashion, I like to go a darker colour. If I ain't going alt I stay with a natural color but I like berry looking colors a lot and fade it on my lips.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread