- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
For those not familiar with Reddit bots, they basically automatically post in response to certain trigger words. Like a dad bot posting “hi tired, I’m dad!” whenever someone posts that they’re tired. Stuff like that. I’m not that familiar with them lately but I think that’s the idea
For your own you can make one up with that style.
For me I’d be one that posts random fun facts related to topics in the posts. I think that fits because just now, I felt the urge to do that to someone
But I didn’t. Yet
For me I’d be one that posts random fun facts related to topics in the posts. I think that fits because just now, I felt the urge to do that to someone