- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
It can be literally anything a movie, a song, food, etc.
I'll just do myself ig. lol
If I were an animal I would be a panda bear.
So then the user below says something like:
@kinnie If you were a color you would be gold. ;)
And then the user below them:
@---- If you were a season you'd be spring. idfk.
BEGIN.
I'll just do myself ig. lol
If I were an animal I would be a panda bear.
So then the user below says something like:
@kinnie If you were a color you would be gold. ;)
And then the user below them:
@---- If you were a season you'd be spring. idfk.
BEGIN.