If You Were An Idol and They Asked About Your Family... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
How would you react?

I know oftentimes in these situations idols will cry and I know it's because
they often times do not get to talk to their parents often or see them.
But I'm kind of curious if any of us would have a different response.

I feel like if I was an idol and they asked about my family I'd be sad a bit but also fine???
(Call me cold-hearted)...but I don't know I think I'd miss my cat more than say, my Dad.
But I'd definitely miss my Mom and my Nephew as well as my sisters.
But I think I'd be able to keep it together on TV.​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i wouldn't have much to say as my family is rather small. my relationship with my mom is as normal as it gets and if i started to talk about my very weird (to say the least) grandmother and some things she did, they would take me off tv :jisoosmh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i wouldn't have much to say as my family is rather small. my relationship with my mom is as normal as it gets and if i started to talk about my very weird (to say the least) grandmother and some things she did, they would take me off tv :jisoosmh:
Ummmm I want to ask but I also don't want to pry LOL
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know :dubuthink: If I missed them I guess I would cry so i get why idols would, but I wouldn't normally cry if people ask about famly xd
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ummmm I want to ask but I also don't want to pry LOL
nooo don't worry about that, i actually wrote a post about it some time ago on this thread lmao
Do you know any weird old people?
with more recent things to add like yesterday she accused me of trying to sell her religious figurines (i don't even know where she has them) and last week she requested me to write a translation of all songs i loudly play in our house because she doesn't want to hear anything appropriate in our household (one of the songs i play is about having intercourse in a vehicle, obviously i am NOT translating that to her)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't know :dubuthink: If I missed them I guess I would cry so i get why idols would, but I wouldn't normally cry if people ask about famly xd
You ok?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
nooo don't worry about that, i actually wrote a post about it some time ago on this thread lmao
Do you know any weird old people?
with more recent things to add like yesterday she accused me of trying to sell her religious figurines (i don't even know where she has them) and last week she requested me to write a translation of all songs i loudly play in our house because she doesn't want to hear anything appropriate in our household (one of the songs i play is about having intercourse in a vehicle, obviously i am NOT translating that to her)
Oh ok then LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
if i went on a whole speech about it as an idol on tv i'm pretty sure my days in the group would be numbered :wonugl:
I mean if I was honest about my family-police would get involved so like we kind of in the same boat.
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread