If you were an idol what concept would you want your group to be known for? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
probably a paradise lost by gain style. very sensual & mature, with slight biblical elements haha very daring on-stage, but relaxed and cute off-stage
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost and uran
Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
I'd say something along the vein of Love Killa by Monsta X? Something suave and sexy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'd like a cute, but creepy concept. Not quite Russian roulette, but more like.... Alice in wonderland. Cute outfits, cute looks, but everything else creepy
I’d stan :pandaamazed:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
21 October 2021
Messages
61
Reactions Received
38
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd like to do concepts similar to red velvet's psycho and more on retro vibes as well (more nct u's 90's love). It'd be interesting to see how a girl group would pull of a concept like that <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread