- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Fuck no, i wouldn't even enter the game in the first place tf 
Nah, the second I see the salesmen guy I'm out. Bruh gonna have to run to catch me lmaoI wouldnt play it![]()
Even the handsome looks of the salesmen wont work on meNah, the second I see the salesmen guy I'm out. Bruh gonna have to run to catch me lmao![]()
I would not play too but I'd probably fail at the first round.![]()
sang woo kinnieWouldnt want to play no need really....
But if I had to id probably Come close.. Probably use a lot people until the 4th game and just start killing them of secretly if possible..cant say I'd win but I'd try my hardest to especially if losing equal death anyway then imma fight at least.
Im not risk my life for that game
Even tho the result said..
![]()
bruh i'd be shivering in me timbersI would probably die at the dalgona game after just barely passing red light green light
I’m extremely clumsy so anything with percision is not for mebruh i'd be shivering in me timbers
Honestly, i'd just eat it. Last meal thangzI’m extremely clumsy so anything with percision is not for me