- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
what do you want to look like?
I think I'd want short purple hair and be kind of tomboyish like Toru Asakura from THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors
but just like irl i'd want to be someone that likes to change their hair color and hair style so this would just be what i would want to look like as a default
I think I'd want short purple hair and be kind of tomboyish like Toru Asakura from THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors
but just like irl i'd want to be someone that likes to change their hair color and hair style so this would just be what i would want to look like as a default