If you were preparing on a trip to a desert…. (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What kind of clothing comes to mind as the kind of clothing to wear?

Half my brain yells to pack T-shirts and shorts and the other half yells at me to pack pants and long sleeves. I know logically that the long sleeves and pants are better generally but here I’ve just got to the point where I associate heat with t shirts and shorts :pepeshrug:
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I live in the heat and wear short sleeve shirts/dresses and pants and that works for me, but do whatever works best for you. I do recommend loose fitting/flowy clothing though, so that if there is a breeze, it'll be easier to feel it on your skin and have it help you cool it down.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
0% of people who have never been to a desert have died in a desert. Follow me for more survival tips :uwu:
Guess I'm gonna die in a desert some day :uwu:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
From someone who lived in a desert his entire life until 2 years ago I recomend postponing the trip until winter and the canceling the trip becase there's nothing good in thr desert!!!!!!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
From someone who lived in a desert his entire life until 2 years ago I recomend postponing the trip until winter and the canceling the trip becase there's nothing good in thr desert!!!!!!
I’m not going to the desert, I was just reminded of this by the card challenge because summery immediately has an association of shorter clothes for those challenges :haylul: Also dune bashing is fun. Just saying. And camels are cute
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
From someone who lived in a desert his entire life until 2 years ago I recomend postponing the trip until winter and the canceling the trip becase there's nothing good in thr desert!!!!!!
I second the motion.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
why not both since the desert can be really hot during the day and really cold at night
But why pack twice the stuff when you can just pack one type and that type is better both for day and night? :pepeshrug:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
then there you go you seemed to have answered your question lol
But I do still have an immediate association of hot=shorter clothes even though I know logical it’s not correct :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread