Don't! They match well Ok
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 14 September 2020 #21 Saythename17 said: Don't! They match well Click to expand... Ok
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 14 September 2020 #22 Saythename17 said: I said "or" We will see if that happens Click to expand... No I'm not coming with you. I'm going with @MinSquishy Reactions: MinSquishy
Saythename17 said: I said "or" We will see if that happens Click to expand... No I'm not coming with you. I'm going with @MinSquishy
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 14 September 2020 #23 Jimmychimchim said: Ok Click to expand...
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 14 September 2020 #24 Jimmychimchim said: No I'm not coming with you. I'm going with @MinSquishy Click to expand... Go ahead lv!
Jimmychimchim said: No I'm not coming with you. I'm going with @MinSquishy Click to expand... Go ahead lv!
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 14 September 2020 #25 Saythename17 said: Go ahead lv! Click to expand... Yes I am
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 14 September 2020 #26 Jimmychimchim said: Yes I am Click to expand... Yes please do
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 14 September 2020 #27 Saythename17 said: Yes please do Click to expand... Ok