If you were to make a co-ed group out of existing groups who would you choose? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
With Shinee? F(x) is the first to come to mind :pandahappy:

I wish Kpop had more vocally focused groups so I’d choose some strong vocalists that I think would compliment each other. Maybe:
Seunghee from Oh My Girl
Seoho from Oneus
Minnie from (G)idle
DK from Seventeen
Siyeon from Dreamcatcher

I think they would all be amazing together :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
With Shinee? F(x) is the first to come to mind :pandahappy:

I wish Kpop had more vocally focused groups so I’d choose some strong vocalists that I think would compliment each other. Maybe:
Seunghee from Oh My Girl
Seoho from Oneus
Minnie from (G)idle
DK from Seventeen
Siyeon from Dreamcatcher

I think they would all be amazing together :pandalove:
oh my! how could I have forgotten that they are friends with fx!!!! yes!!!
Seoho and DK! yaaaaas
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Vivi (LOONA) Leader,Main Vocalist
Irene (Red Velvet) Visual,Sub Rapper,Sub Vocalist
BM (KARD) Lead Rapper,Main Dancer
Jennie (BLACKPINK)Main Rapper,Sub Vocals
Woojin (Ex.SKZ)Lead Vocalist
Yeji (ITZY)Lead Dancer,Sub Rapper
San (ATEEZ)Main Dancer,Vocalist,Maknae
Concept:Dark,Deep

Debut: 10 August 2020 w/ the single Psycho Butterfly

1st comeback: 30 November-Single Album: Answer to Lovesick (ATL) Songs: I’m Shy (TT) Adios Adios, Why Do?

Latest Comeback: April 14-Mini Album: The Voice of Inception (TVOI
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread