Appreciation If you weren't a fan of 9Muses before... (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I used to promote them everywhere back then... too bad they disbanded :pepecry2:
I'm a second gen girl group stan but I'll admit 9 Muses was one of those groups I kind of ignored when I first started researching older kpop.

But this reaction video has instantly turned me into a 9 Musrs die hard stan. I had no idea what I was missing.

And Sera is one of the most charming idols I have ever seen. She is the future of YouTube.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread