- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I'll buy all the kpop albums in this Earth...
Ahhh is it a lot of money?First I'd pay off college![]()
Oh yeah, college in the US is crazy expensive. One of the people I was talking to on here pay less for 4 years of college than we do at my college just for the cost of living there, let alone tuition.Ahhh is it a lot of money?
Giveaway to whom?I'll do a $10k giveaway everyday.
To me lolGiveaway to whom?
Yeah pls give to @Saythename17 cuz she is so poor these daysTo me lol
Yeah I also really want to donate this site but I'm still I'm going to school.I would donate some money to this site like I always wanted
And keep it for the future studies of mine
Yeah pls give to @Saythename17 cuz she is so poor these days
I would be the same <3 K-Pop forever <3I'll buy all the kpop albums in this Earth...
Ohhh soo good. You really care about your parents.Pay off my and my parents' debts.
Donate to deserving organizations, including this site.
If I'm allowed to go to Seoul in December, hire a visiting nurse for my parents and go to Seoul for a few weeks in December.
\^o^/ Always got room for more k-pop <3Yayyyy