- Joined
- 8 November 2025
- Messages
- 3,601
- Reactions Received
- 4,715
- Location
- Stay ville
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,886
- Fandom
- Multistan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
I have had 100+ messages for weeks now.
And I have been trying to get rid of them but they are too many. But often when I see that I have so much notifications then my brain say “GIVE UP” and I do so. I don’t reply at all threads nowdays, I want to but can’t so.
Don’t reply to this thread! I don’t want more messages! Just react so I see that you have read this!
And I have been trying to get rid of them but they are too many. But often when I see that I have so much notifications then my brain say “GIVE UP” and I do so. I don’t reply at all threads nowdays, I want to but can’t so.
Don’t reply to this thread! I don’t want more messages! Just react so I see that you have read this!