if your family is toxic....... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. in what ways are they toxic..? what do they do? how are they not good for you?

for me, there's a million little things they do and words they say..... it's so sick, toxic, dysfunctional .. I cannot, don't know where to start since it would be a looong story but yeah.... thank god I left years ago, even just being here for a few days once a year is too much.. well, even just talking on the phone from another country is too much.. so suffacating and just all wrong.. ://

 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
consant weight checks. they don't really talk about my achievements, and they compare me to my sister. like, that's usual, but she's 10 years my senior. i don't think that that comparing should be a thing to do, esp. with the age gap. they also don't really express anything toward me. my mother does more than my dad tho
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
they call me fat tell me i don't deserve to live belittle me tell me that i'm a terrible person for who i love
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My grandmother is hateful and homophobic and doesn't respect my boundaries. I'm scared of physical affection so much partly because she makes me so uncomfortable with all her affection. I've told her before I need more space and gotten told that I'm a terrible grandchild and I need to get over it and like it because she loves me.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Just really negative, unfeeling and unforgiving to sum it up nicely.
Don't really care for them anymore. Why should I, when they always severely neglect me and just don't care about me...
I know you can't choose your family, but I kind of wish I had a choice to choose.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think there are some people like that in my life unfortunately
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread