If your male fave had debuted with your female fave's debut song (and vice versa), how would that have turned out? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
EXO would debut with Happiness and Red Velvet with MAMA. The themes explored in both songs are really similar but I just can't see it. I would probably still stan though since it was those two songs that made me a fan of both groups.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It’d turn out horribly, since they wouldn’t exist
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BAP with Chase Me might have turned out interesting, with a lower key I think it could have worked out. Shinee with Chase Me idk about.
Dreamcatcher I think would be able to pull off Warrior, not as well as BAP but there are worse options. I don't think Replay would have been good for them considering they're trying to attract rock fans though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread