If Your Ult Bias a Song Playlist (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
List five songs that remind you of your ultimate bias or songs that you would like for them to enjoy with you.

For Jungwoo:
1. A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
2. Barbie Girl - Aqua
3. Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
4. Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls
5. Uptown Girl - Westlife

​
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
this is so interesting... with Kai... These aren't exactly songs I think he would enjoy... but messages I would want him to hear.
And then I realized it is very difficult to find songs that really convey the way I feel about him.​

  1. Seventeen "Beautiful"​
  2. Park Won "All of my life"​
  3. John Legend "all of me"​
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread