If your ult group's leader wasn't the leader, who do you think it could be? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Going off of how Shownu has left for the military, I was curious.

For BTS, I'd say probably Jimin. I'm not being biased - I think he'd make a great leader bc he cares a lot about his hyungs, as well as Tae and JK.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't even imagine anyone else as a leader in EXO except for Suho. He's too perfect for the title.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For SuperM Taemin is the obvious answer. They originally asked him to be leader first, before re rejected it and they went with Baekhyun. Taeyong has practice being leader though so I could see that happening, though the dynamic would be a little weird with him having debuted more recently than the older members.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
On my UG, the leader is one of the chief reasons PassCode has kept together for years, so is hard to imagine how it could be with another leader. If Nao weren't the leader, I think Hinako would be the best choice, yet it's very unlikely. Kaede would most likely be.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread