Video If you're feeling down, Mia has some words of support (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,624
Reactions Received
18,293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,379
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
But she's wrong. I remember most of the worries from my entire life, which has been a LONG time.
Ah, sorry friend, that seems really hard!

I'm more aligned with Mia: whatever my worries were a year ago, I'm not worried about them today.

And regardless, her message at the end still applies. You can do anything with your friends by your side. :sanapray:
 

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,839
Reactions Received
1,692
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,031
Ah, sorry friend, that seems really hard!

I'm more aligned with Mia: whatever my worries were a year ago, I'm not worried about them today.

And regardless, her message at the end still applies. You can do anything with your friends by your side. :sanapray:
There's the difference between Mia and me: She has friends.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread