If you're spending the holidays alone, or doing something non-traditional.... (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
...what are your plans?
:uwu: Currently that's me:uwu:

Well I'm not alone alone. My brother's here too.

Rn it's Christmas Eve for me and I'm watching a Friends marathon. Got my Christmas candle lit.
My brother made falafel and we're telling each other what we want for Christmas as we stare at our declining bank accounts :)

If I'm not lazy today, I got a chocolate pretzel dipping kit. Either today or tomorrow we'll make some festive pretzels.

Also, I woke up to snow :maheart: I'm honestly enjoying this solo Christmas.

It's been YEARS since it snowed in nyc and for Christmas :catcry: A whole miracle.
:pepeslippy: Altho, it's rapidly turning into solid slippery ice soooo please snow again. Preferably right before I gotta go back to work o.o




​
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Since the weather here is gonna be very hot today, I’m pretty much just gonna stay home and do my usual home routine haha. My family and I don’t celebrate Christmas so xD
Taking it like an extra free day? :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
:icgyu: What'd you cook?
Baked Italian parmesan pork chops, noodles, and mixed vegetables :llama_ramen:

And bought some moose tracks ice cream
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and centen

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Baked Italian parmesan pork chops, noodles, and mixed vegetables :llama_ramen:

And bought some moose tracks ice cream
That sounds soooo good :lazypotato:
express delivery ship to my apartment :icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
That sounds soooo good :lazypotato:
express delivery ship to my apartment :icgyu:
On its way from my apt to yours

(Yes, this is the deliveryman. Dw the contents were wrapped tightly :pepechill:)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
we're telling each other what we want for Christmas as we stare at our declining bank accounts :)

Lmao sounds fun as hell thonxD
It was really fun. I tortured him with Barbie and then he got me an American Eagle gift card :) so I got more pants.

And some matching sweatpants :maheart: so he knows I thought of him too with his money
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Im traveling Venice but I am with a friend in a hostel and we are trying to be spontaneous and meet new people so I would call it non-conventional. Where I am originally from, new year is in March so my family doesnt rly care for Christmas.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,441
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Im traveling Venice but I am with a friend in a hostel and we are trying to be spontaneous and meet new people so I would call it non-conventional. Where I am originally from, new year is in March so my family doesnt rly care for Christmas.
That sounds like so much fun!!!!
Enjoy your trip and eat all the food you can
 
  • Love
Reactions: SnowWhite

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,406
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
ive been spending this holidays alone for the first time, since my brother, his wife and their kids went up to the mountains and i usually visit them :takingnotes: im enjoying myself so far, i was able to cook the stuff i wanted, get lazy all by myself, watch love actually and the holiday, i think im gonna go visit the christmas market in my city tomorrow and most importantly, i dont have to listen to two kids (aka my nephews) yelling for the whole break, which makes my head explode and i won't come back home with a virus (cause they are always sick) - i love them to death, but come on :taeyoungforehead:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread