- Joined
- 13 November 2023
- Messages
- 1,291
- Reactions Received
- 1,716
- Location
- maeumville
- Website
- www.youtube.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,780
- Fandom
- maeum
i posted a picture of my dog listening to ive and only one person responded... i dont like to flop and my gumball deserves betterok I'm out
ehhhhh don't be like that, repost it!i posted a picture of my dog listening to ive and only one person responded... i dont like to flop and my gumball deserves better
naurrrr its embarrassing i cantttehhhhh don't be like that, repost it!![]()
if u want i can message you the picture of my puppydog
yes please post itif u want i can message you the picture of my puppydog![]()
no thats not true, I do follow you!wait u didnt follow me back so i cant message u :(
bler that sucksno thats not true, I do follow you!
But if you mean you wanted to DM me, sorry I have deactivated that feature in general![]()